We conduct training to health and community workers in Sydney Local Health District.
Sessions can be for train the trainer or for staff to add to their already great knowledge base and develop new ideas. Programs can be developed to meet the needs of specific agencies.
Recent sessions have included:
- Safe sex and contraception to staff at a youth refuge
- Post natal sexuality to Early Childhood Centre nurses
- Stress management and relaxation train-the-trainer for women in a drug and alcohol residental service
- Effective support for women clients who may be partners of gay/bisexual men
- Reducing and addressing health inequalities through accessible and integrated service delivery
Contact us for more information.