If you think we’re doing something right, let us know. If you think we could improve, let us know.
If you want to tell us what we’re doing well you can:
- Leave a note in the Feedback Book in reception
- Email email@example.com or the manager on Roxanne@lwchc.org.au to let us know
- Include your comments on the regular client survey or evaluation forms you will be given if you attend groups, talks and other health education sessions
- Tell your friends and neighbours!
If you have a complaint about the service you’ve received:
- Ask to speak to the manager or
- Phone the manager on 9560 3011 (ext 117) or email Roxanne@lwchc.org.au
The manager investigates complaints. Your views, including complaints, are an important part of our learning and help provide the best environment possible for health and wellbeing. If a complaint you make is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may wish to contact:
Health Care Complaints Commission
T: 9219 7444
T: 9286 1000
Feedback is taken seriously and is often used to help us reflect on how we can improve.