Leichhardt Women’s Community Health Centre provides low-cost and affordable medical, allied and complementary health care and education to improve women’s health. We are non-government and not for profit. Many of our services are funded through NSW Health, while other services are fee based.
- women’s health nurse clinics in four locations
- general practitioner clinics
- counselling in English and Vietnamese
- health education (groups, information and physical activity sessions in many locations)
- the state-wide Women Partners of Bisexual Men Service - counselling and support groups
- counselling for women who are adult survivors of childhood sexual assault
- psychology registered with Medicare and Victims of Crime Compensation
- lymphatic drainage massage therapy
Contact us to book an appointment in Leichhardt or in our other locations in Sydney’s inner west.