Leichhardt Women’s Community Health Centre provides low-cost medical and complementary health care to women. Many of the centre’s services are for women who are currently on low incomes. We are non-government, not for profit and are mainly funded through NSW Health.
- women’s health nurse clinics in five locations
- general practitioner clinics
- counselling in English and Vietnamese
- health education (groups and talks in many locations)
- the state-wide Women Partners of Bisexual Men Service - counselling and support groups
- counselling for women who are adult survivors of childhood sexual assault
- psychology registered with Medicare and Victims of Crime Compensation
- remedial massage
Contact us to book an appointment at our home base in Leichhardt or in community locations in Sydney’s inner west.